Saturday, October 30, 2010

Back to reality


After yesterday's HDR's, I thought I'd get back to simple photography.

Samui is an island in the south of Thailand that we try to take our 3 kids to a few times a year. We stay in the north of the island, rather than the more touristy west side, partially because its quieter, but more for the fact that we are right on the beach, and depending on the season, the wind is either blowing from north east or north west, keeping us cool and the pesky mosquitos down.

This image is from Bangpor beach, a few hundred metres away from where we stay.

Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Oh your making me jealous! Frost on the trees here this morning and a high today of 4c ;-) That beach looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous perspective - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know where I'm going for a vacation next year, thanks to your blog post of Samui :-)

    ReplyDelete